change FATIGUE IS REAL!
Since the start of the pandemic, we are experiencing a new definition of change. It is exhausting! This new, uncertain reality goes beyond normal levels of job stress. As we navigate adapting to new procedures and way of being, it is important for everyone to take a moment to Reset Energy, Create Ease and Sustain Success – RECESS!
RECESS for Grownups is a visionary team-building event 30-minute event that uses laughter, gratitude and creative activities to reinvigorate moods and increase productivity in a fresh and unique perspective.
Is your company looking for innovative ideas to increase productivity and reduce stress?
What are your options to support your employees as well as continue to experience growth in your business?
This 30-minute virtual experience will allow your team to have a moment to take a pause from their busy schedules and personal responsibilities.
As a team, they will laugh, share gratitude and other creative activities to reinvigorate moods and increase productivity in a fresh and unique perspective.
It is so important to implement practices that will allow your team to take a pause together.
What is RECESS for Grownups?
- PREP CALL: We coordinate with HR to create a personalized plan aligned with your company’s mission, values and strategic plans.
- ZOOM CALL: Receive replay, motivational notes and choice of facilitators.
- CLIENT CARE MANAGEMENT: 30+ years project coordination and team building experience
FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE: Tues-Fri, 10AM – 7PM EST
Why do companies need RECESS for Grownups for support?
Employees are experiencing fatigue which creates difficulty focusing on work, maintaining healthy lifestyle habits, managing time with work responsibilities and creating quality time for home life.
How does RECESS for Grownups reduce Fatigue
When we doodle, our minds are given free rein to visualize and work through concepts.
- Laughing is like an aerobic exercise which brings more oxygen to the body and brain thereby making one feel more energetic and relaxed.
- Gratitude is recognition of our interdependence, of the fact that success is the result of team effort.
Who is joanne Morton?
- Positive Energy Artist & Creative Expression Strategist, Joanne Morton uses her 30+ experience as an event planner, coordinator and project management to customize a personalized event based on our preliminary conversation.